Resolved

716 Services called me at my place of employment over 5 years ago I somehow said yes to magazine subscriptions which I do not remember actually saying yes to I got wrapped up in it was threatened by lawyers for non-payment once I paid off the account I found out that I didn't actually receive half of the magazines I had subscribed for so their company offered me an opportunity to actually pick out an additional 4 magazines for free of no charge for the inconvenience and today I go to my mailbox and I have a bill saying I am a new subscriber and I might appreciate a reminder that my first payment is due on the first of this coming month what? this makes no sense how do I owe them when they owe me so tired of this scamming company they better call me back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of seven one six services subscription. Seven One Six Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seven one six services subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seven One Six Services.

Comments